Please read these terms and conditions before you place your order.
- Availability: All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available to find out if you wish to wait, receive a substitute or a refund.
- Order acknowledgment and acceptance: We will notify you in writing as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order.
- Delivery: We despatch your goods within 7 clear working days of the relevant transaction. Items will be sent by first class postage unless Recorded, Special Delivery or other methods are selected by the customer.
- Card transactions: All credit card details are checked against the address details supplied: Switch cards can be authorised immediately whereas Visa and Mastercard can now take up to 24 hours which may delay delivery. We apologise for any inconvenience caused but these procedures are in place to protect genuine card holders.
- Ordering Errors: You are able to correct errors or cancel the entire order up to the point at which you click on “submit” on the final page of our ordering process.
- Cancellation: Customers reserve the right to return their orders within 7 clear working days of receipt of goods. Products must be unopened and customers must take reasonable care of the goods while in their possession ie they should be returned in resellable condition. Return carriage costs are the responsibility of the customer. Refunds will be processed within 7 clear working days of receipt of returned goods.
- Goods not conforming to contract: In the unlikely event that you should need to return the goods to us you must inform us in writing within 7 clear working days of the receipt of the goods. We advise that you obtain a certificate of posting from the Post Office Counter. Postage will only be refunded by us for returns in the event of the goods being faulty, not as described or not fit for a purpose made known.
- Delivery: We cannot accept responsibility for non delivery by Royal Mail unless you choose the Recorded, Guaranteed delivery or International to be signed for options.
- Refunds: We will make every effort to process all authorised refunds within 7 clear working days. In the interests of helping the environment, efficiency and good business practice, we reserve the right to operate a paperless refund facility for amounts less than £10. i.e. we will credit your card/account electronically.
- Payment Authorisations: By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that we are authorised to charge your credit, debit or charge card for products ordered.
- Statutory Rights: Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above. ie sale of goods act and other consumer rights. For more information contact your local authority Trading Standards.
Should you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions please email us on email@example.com or phone us on 020 8458 2738.