Wild Wood Groves news & reviews from the internet
Our latest news, posts and informaiton
I’m recently back from a few days in Morocco to sort out some legal necessities to do with the...
With thanks to Sam and Sam Clark of Moro Restaurant. This recipe can be found in their second cookbook…
Tomato, toasted pecan, and Ragstone goat’s cheese salad with pomegranate molasses and argan oil dressing
The Providores contemporary dining room offers delicious, finely executed dishes in a relaxed yet stylish environment, they created this…
After the argan harvest in late summer it is time to stock up. The way we make sure our...
This is where it all began. A chance meeting led to in invitation to study with a renowned herbalist....
It was wonderful to be invited to be at the King Alfred School Xmas Gift Fair. What a...
I began selling Argan oil in Borough market in 2001. It hadn’t been open more than 2-3 years and...
A delicious authentic Moroccan Lamb Tagine using Argan oil from Antony Worrall Thompson (Serves 6–8)
Argan oil has a rich nutty flavour, and is usually used as a finishing touch for cooked food, especially…
Wild Wood Groves argan skin care oil is a rich, nourishing and moisturizing skin food containing no artificial colouring,…
Argan skincare oil is traditionally used by Berber women to nourish their hair, skin and nails. A pure natural…
Traditionally used by Berber women to nourish their hair skin and nails Argan skin care oil is a pure natural skin food.
Rich in Vitamin E, Argan is used instead of any other moisturisers – apply morning and night to protect and soften your skin.
Argan’s anti-oxidant properties from high Vitamin E levels contribute to the neutralisation of free-radicals, particularly useful in the polluted Western hemisphere.
Argan’s anti-ageing properties due to saponins which soften the skin, restore fluids to your skin’s lipid layer reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Argan’s anti-inflammatory properties from plant sterols cool and soothe skin that has been exposed to wind and sun, reducing dryness and redness.
Argan culinary oil is 80% unsaturated and contains eight essential fatty acids.
Argan oil contains twice as much vitamin E as olive oil and is rich in anti-oxidants.
Argan oil contains rare plant sterols not found in other oils, which have anti-inflammatory properties, beneficial for arthritic or rheumatic conditions.
Most of all the rich nutty flavour of Argan oil is delicious on salads, stirred into soups, with couscous or as a dip for freshly baked bread.
Find out more about this amazing oil
My passion for argan
began in 2000 when I visited Morocco to study Moroccan herbal medicine having heard of a renowned herbalist who had practiced his art for 45 years. He looked like a medieval wizard with his flowing white robes topped by a fez. We struck up a rapport immediately.
As a Chinese herbalist it was fascinating to compare our two disciplines. This is where I was introduced to argan oil and here my passion for this unique product began…
- "When I am feeling decadent I put it on my face at night and my skin feels much softer the next day! I would recommend this oil to anyone."Sarita Cameron
- "I cannot praise this argan/aromatherapy oil highly enough. I had my legs waxed recently and the beauty therapist remarked on how firm my skin was. I said I body brushed every day and massaged with argan oil. There can be no doubt that my skin is they way it is because of my regime and because of including in it Ruth's wonderful creation."Caroline Finnigan
- "I have been using your Argan Rescue Serum for a year now and must say that it has made my skin wonderfully soft and clear. I am 63 so my skin, especially on my neck, needs a lot of hydration. The serum really makes a lot of difference and goes a long way. I can't live without it now!"Caroline
- "Argan oil is the most extraordinary product I have come across. My 2 year old suffers from sporadic raw red eczema and nothing has helped. The first time he had it all over his stomach for months and months, within 2 days of using the oil the redness had gone and within three he was completely cured- it has never returned."Sarita Cameron
- "I travel a lot and work in extreme environments and have even used my precious oil on grateful colleagues who have burnt themselves in the sun! I can honestly say that this is the best beauty product I own."Caroline Finnigan
- "Thank you again for the lavender Argan oil, it is lovely. I am treating myself to your Rescue eye serum and cream. Your Argan rescue serum is the most wonderful (and soothing) skin product that I have ever used and at 62 I have used quite a few! It is pure bliss!"Christine P
Our Best Selling Products
Our Most Recent Additions